What is the fastest way to arrange a spring cleaning? Having a headache about how to pack up your messy and untidy home? Yes we know it is supposed to be a spree of health-related articles on how home cleaning improves your health, and how eagerly you are waiting for the answers to be revealed! Just as how advertisements work, we’d like to hijack this opportune moment for something equally (if not more) important! 30 SECONDS. That is how long it would take, at most, (based on a scientific research of 1000 Ahma Cleaners trying out our website) to book a cleaner here at MEIDE!
Tested and Proven Method To Efficiently Arrange a Spring Cleaning
Now, to the meat of the day: how long it takes to book a cleaner @ MEIDE.SG!
Certain agencies proclaim “3 Easy Steps”, and “Hassle-free Booking”, but a peek at the variety of categories and options is enough to overwhelm one’s desire to JUST GET A CLEANER! (Doesn’t that just remind you of how exams trick you in saying there is only 1 question but broken into 10 parts and another 5 subsections for each part? LOL) Here at MEIDE, we believe in dedication and efficacy in making life simpler for everyone and for you. When you are busy and need help, we are here. Just drop us a call, WhatsApp message (8595 8579), or tinkle us at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, Youtube… the list goes on. Anywhere you are, we aim to be reached at a click!
Wait, if it is that easy, why 30 SECONDS? Perhaps if one is using an ancient computer or internet modem? Well, we did say, 30 SECONDS is the maximum it takes! If you can spare just 1 click, go ahead and CLICK. We will do the rest whilst you sit back and enjoy your TV/Movies! If you have slightly a few more moments and want to get a cleaning arrangement (read: How To Book Cleaning Session; How To Book Cleaning Service) efficiently and without even much communication (read: maybe you are flying overseas in 1 hour?), here are some tips to follow – details to provide us when booking!
All you need to fix up a cleaning appointment!
- Date(s) + Day of the week – this prevents mistakes, you’ll be surprised! 😉
- Preferred Timings – exact timings restricts availability. try “anytime before 4pm” or “any time 2-10pm”
- Preferred Gender, Race and Nationality (if any) (if you don’t mention it, most people will assume NO preferences!) Note that these restrictions will affect availability. Do also let us know if you are STRICT about it, or flexible. Feel free to prioritise it for us in a numbered list.
- Along the same lines, English is presumed as the default communication device. You can let us know if you have any preferred languages – eg. “only my grandmother who speaks Hokkien at home will be around so please send someone with Hokkien capability!”
- Exact Address (needless to say, our cleaners need to use Google Maps!)
- Type of House (2-bedroom Condo with 1 toilet and 1 balcony)
- Details (eg. approach the Guardhouse, tell him you are going to unit number 01-05 at block 2, looking for Mr Lim, then turn left and walk past the garden to the second gate, finally press the intercom “C, 0, 1, 0, 5, Enter” and wait for Mr Lim to answer the phone; or better, “I will meet her at 12pm sharp at the Lobby”)
- Who will be (or predicted to be) at home – eg. my parents-in-law will be at home (this is because most customers and cleaners prefer avoiding having just 1 female and 1 male at home!)
- Pets at home (some cleaners are allergic or afraid of cats/dogs/rabbits/goldfishes/lions)
- Specific Cleaning Required (eg. post-tenancy cleaning, post renovation cleaning, or just general regular maintenance tidying up? other specifics include: clean toilet, tidy bedroom, iron 10 clothing, mop the balcony – check out our FAQ on what our basic services include!)
Cleaning is that easy!
Now we got your back. Congratulations for making it this far reading our hijack article. If you feel there are some more things we have missed out – which is highly likely, do drop us a comment below and we would be more than glad to include it too!
That’s all folks!
#30SECONDS #30s #MEIDE #MEIDESG #HOMECLEANING #PARTTIMEMAID