Are you looking for a vacancy to join as a household services worker (HSS) in Singapore?
The following job positions and career changes are available under our company MEIDE.SG:
- HSS Cleaner
- Part Time Cleaner
- Stay Out Helper / Cleaner
- Full Time Helper
- Mobile Cleaning Worker
- Available Career Change from FDW to HSS Worker
- Available for Change of Employer(s)
Do you know what is the Household Services Scheme?
We explain it to our potential clients and residents of Singapore here – so feel free to check it out for further details!
In fact, a detailed explanation and comparison of foreign domestic worker jobs versus household services jobs can also be found HERE.
For the many of you who are still working as FDWs/MDWs/maid or helper in Singapore, why not take this golden opportunity to try our the lucrative and well-loved cleaner job!
What Job Is Available?
Job Title: Household Services Jobs
Who Am I Working Under As A Household Services Cleaner?
Hiring Organization: MEIDE.SG
Where Is The Job Location?
Job Location: Singapore, Flexible Locations – All Around Singapore
Any Specific Address For the HSS Employment?
When Can I Start To Apply?
Date Posted: 22 SEPTEMBER 2023
How Much Is The Pay?
Base Salary: $16 per hour (on average)
Currency: Singapore Dollars
Value: $16 per hour (on average)
Estimated Salary: $16 to $20 per hour
What Do I Have To Do During My Work?
We need someone who is able to travel to MULTIPLE places all around Singapore independently. Work locations = residential units to do house cleaning. You must be good at cleaning, pass our cleaning physical in person test, and also be able to navigate around Singapore using MRT/Bus without getting lost to approximately 2 to 3 different areas in 1 day. Full addresses will be provided by us and candidates need to pass the test for this too.
The Salary we offer adds up to $1,000 to $3,000 Per Month inclusive of monthly basic salary, transport allowances, phone allowances, bonus payments, OT fees, and extra job pay. Estimate 44 Working Hours Per Week. You will get AT LEAST 1 Off Day Per Week too. You will get to stay out by yourself or with your friends in Singapore.
Candidates should be fluent in English communication. It is a bonus if you know mandarin, Malay, Tamil or other dialect and languages.
Apply now via EMAIL (email@example.com) or WhatsApp (8595 8579).
#HSS #HouseholdServices #MOM #FDW #MDW #HelperJobs #SGJobs #Cleaner #PartTime #Stayout #Maid #Helper #MEIDE
Eligibility for Household Services Jobs
You can apply for this job as long as you fit certain criteria laid out by our company and MOM regulations, which can be found here:
Not to worry if you are unsure. Just apply via our link below and we will advise you accordingly. Application online is entirely free-of-charge!
Household Services Jobs Benefits
During the course of your career working household services jobs with us, you get to enjoy:
- Stable lucrative monthly salary;
- Pay Bonuses for good performances;
- Extra Allowances for phone, transport and more;
- Weekly Off Day(s) to rest and explore Singapore with your friends;
- Extra and OT Pay (much higher than regular pay!);
- Full backing to handle customers and clients (leave all the scheduling, feedback, enquiries, and other customer issues to us);
- 24/7 Staff Support (e.g. professional assistance with your moving, accommodation, passport renewal, and so on);
- Full medical and hospitalization insurance and security bond coverage by certified insurers;
- WICI / WICA (Work Injury Compensation for Accidents) professional coverage;
- Entitlement to appropriate medical leave, hospitalization leave, annual leave / holidays and even BIRTHDAY benefits!
This list is non-exhaustive. Join us today to learn more and enjoy this wonderful job opportunity!
Whilst limited spots lasts!
What Type of Employment Is This?
Employment Type: Full Time Employment (Work Permit in Singapore)
Is There A Deadline For Application?
Valid Through: 31 December 2025
How Do I Apply?
Application Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or simply CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW!